Business success of ABAR depends on our ability to continually improve the quality of our services and products while protecting people and the environment.
Emphasis must be placed on ensuring human health, operational safety, environmental protection, quality enhancement, and community goodwill. This commitment is in the best interests of our customers, our employees, our stockholders, and the communities in which we live and work.
Quality Management System (QMS)
ABAR is committed to
- Provide clients with a complete range of high quality, cost-effective and environment-friendly products through internationally recognized Principals.
- Continually improve upon all business activities thus enabling clients and principals to receive the highest standards.
- Strive to continually improve the Quality of the products / services provided to our business partners to achieve one hundred percent (100%) client satisfaction over the next three (3) years
HSE Management System
The ABAR HSE Management System defines the principles by which we conduct our business with regards to health, safety, and the environment.
The HSE Management System model comprises eight interrelated components:
- Commitment, Leadership and Accountability
- Policies and Objectives
- Organization and Resources
- Contractor and Supplier Management
- Risk Management
- Business Processes
- Performance Monitoring and Improvement
- Audits and Reviews