ABAR’ s corporate governance helps ensure our continued success by encouraging the efficient use of resources and promoting accountability. We strive to align the interests of ABAR with those of our clients and partners as we strongly believe in fair business conduct.
More specifically, ABAR’ s corporate governance has been designed as the system by which our business is directed and responsibly controlled. Key duties of the Board of Directors include:
- Provide state of the art service
- Work ethically and respectfully
- Provide the best solutions, with the best resources, Onetime and at Optimal Pricing
- Monitor our service delivery quality, correct our mistakes and Improve Performance
- Mitigating Risks
ABAR strive to:
- Become the preferred firm to work with and for in all services we deliver
- Deserve our reputation as a model of excellence and leadership in oil and gas industry management
- Become a strategic partner by removing hassles from our customer’s shoulder
- Create value to our customers by delivering the best services on time and every time
- Develop Procurement Value Oil and Gas Sector
Our Core Values
Integrity, Transparency, Accountability, these are paramount in all our work and in the relationship.
We adopt a close and practical working relationship with Clients, ensuring both alignment with your business objectives and your existing organizational structures. Our work with Clients will always be carried out to a high professional standard, in a confidential manner and with business focus. In the other hand, ABAR General Trading has set some strategic priorities
- Developing and sustaining a work place guided by principles of fairness, equity and understanding.
- Committing ourselves to the growth, enrichment and success of our employees.
- Continuously re-examining and improving our processes in order to achieve the best practices in all activities we engage for.
- Using technology to enhance and streamline our information management and service delivery.
- Achieving cross-functional expertise and reliability to ensure time-sensitive and dependable service delivery.
Ethics and Code of Business Conduct
Our Values and guiding principles are:
- We are committed to maintaining the highest ethical and professional standards in our work.
- We value excellence, innovation, creativity, community and continuous learning and improvement.
- We value teamwork and the development of strategic relationships with our clients.
- We value honesty, openness and integrity in our interactions with our clients.